Welcome Charmed Ones!

search for it here!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Places: Estate in Buckinggham

So, I must tell you all about this new property Brit and I toured last week.  We met the owner of the house at the Germain Bridal show, she is a doll by the way, and she was interested in using her home for weddings and other celebrations... SCORE!  I LIVE for new and unique venues so I was all in.  I brought the fabuloso Austin Trenholm of Trenholm Photography  with me so we could inspect the property through a photographic eye.  He loved it! I loved it! and I think you will love it!  It has a lot of potential and is so very secluded with a lake, sand, Mediterranean architecture and beautifully decorated rooms for ample photo ops!  Can't wait to get a bride in here! 







































No comments:

Post a Comment