Welcome Charmed Ones!

search for it here!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Thrift Store Finds!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Thrift Store Shopping and I've been doing a lot of that lately.  I am working on a beautiful "Pretty and Pink in the Park" wedding theme.  What is that you ask?  Well it perfectly describes my late October brides wedding!  Elysia and her fiance' Amar are both ballet dancers in NY with Amar being one of the principal dancers with the NYC Ballet Company and Elysia hot on his tail as a dancer/instructor for Columbia.  The ceremony will be on Naples Beach and the reception will be  on a bright green lawn just over a sweet little wooden bridge.  The linen will be ivory with pink and white shades of billowy flowers covering the tables, set with gold chavari chairs and an array of unique vintage saucers at each place setting.  

I cant wait to see the finished product!  90 saucers down and 50 more to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment