Welcome Charmed Ones!

search for it here!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crafting: A Baby Shower Gift for my BF Somer!

I LOVE making handmade gifts for any occasion I possibly can and this is no exception!  My BF Somer is having a boy!  His name is Ezra, after his daddy.  Ezra Sr. is a HUGE Dolphins fan and so I thought in addition to his sons name painted to match his sporty bedding, i would paint a custom painting of his future quarter back! 



 Decals bought at Michaels in Ft. Myers  for around a quarter each and the letters were about 3.50 a piece


 Add a little paint in the colors of the sporting bedding and .... Vuala (Is that how you spell that?)
 This is the extra piece for Dad's reputation...lol
 Me and my Somer Bummer!
 My fave part of a celebration...opening gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment