Welcome Charmed Ones!

search for it here!

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Road to the Real World: "I DO...to an internship!"

This is the what our new intern Coral wrote about our meeting with her today where we told her she was a (temporary) New Charmed Girl! I remember when I was still in college at FGCU and no one wanted to give me an internship because they were afraid to teach their potential competition... That makes me sad. I can't imagine teaching someone everything you know and then having them challenge you. My feeling is that if you truly have passion for what you do, you share it, in the hope that it blooms and just makes you better for it. Helping people grow and accomplish their dreams can never be a bad thing! I wish I had someone to give me that boost when I was younger.... so, here's to Karma and Coral! :) She is going to be amazing!

My Road to the Real World: "I DO...to an internship!": "Guess What??? I had an interview for an internship...and got the job!!!!! Going to school events pays off. I met one of the owners at the sp..."

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to work with Charmed Weddings! Thank you for taking me in!

    ReplyDelete