Welcome Charmed Ones!

search for it here!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Custom Magnets

I made these for my Gram and my friend for their birthday this month.  It's so easy and the options are endless!  I only gave myself about 3 hours to get the project done.. thankfully, it didn't even take that long!

 All you'll need are magnets (I got mine at a craft store)
clear glass stones
a tin (you could use an altoids box if your stones are small but I used a tin for gift cards)
super glue
modge podge
scissors
paper with design of your choice (I googled vintage designs and then added letters in ipages)




  I added some fun glasses to my girlfriends gift.. after all, it's her 30th!  Who wouldn't need drinking glasses for such an occasion!
For detailed instructions visit  Brixton Lane thanks for the great ideas!!

1 comment:

  1. All these look great! Very creative and that was just in a matter of 3 hours. Good job!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete