Welcome Charmed Ones!

search for it here!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lets Make Beautiful Wedding Together Shall We!

Hi! I really need to be more consistent with my blogging but I get so lost in thinking of all of our clients magical events and how we can make it everything they want as uniquely THEM as I can using every aspect of the decor to speak to them.  Ahh... see what I mean.
Anyway, I was totally inspired to write after getting to meet all of these brides the last two days.  Let me explain.. we had an amazing time at the Bridal show and booked 27 brides to meet up and chat about their wedding with us.  So far, we have had four dates in the last two days and four new brides have become Charmed Brides.  So, that's why I have been so inspired.  I've got many themes and colors flying through my head and for me, this is SO fun.  I've found so many unique and creative ways to make these weddings special.  I must say though, there's something that many brides fail to notice.  All of those amazing unique weddings are either larger budgets that can afford to pay several different vendors to make handmade unique decor for their wedding OR they make it themselves.  The best part, is that I LOVE that stuff and can figure out how to make just about everything BUT you need to be willing to devote some time to  1) let me teach you and 2) get your friends and family to help you make it.  Unfortunately, we can't do all of these things for all of our brides... trust me, I've tried... and I really enjoy it but there's just not enough time in the day for us.  So, please get in the spirit of things and be confident that you CAN do it.  Your wedding can be on the cover of any bridal magazine you just have to TRUST US and believe that it can be you!
Was that a pep talk or what?...lol I truly meant it though..lol
Wishing you luck in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment